Skip to Content
Trash Creamery (Bentonville, AR)
I biked around Bentonville my first evening there to get a lay of the town. And just like any bike ride (or really any physical activity I do…) – it requires a treat.
- Ordered: Karma Chameleon (fruity pebbles + marshmallow sauce)
- Flavor: 5/5
- THIS WAS SO GOOD. I was skeptical because I thought maybe it’d be like a sundae with the toppings just on top, or like blizzard where they just quick mix in the toppings. But! They truly blended the vanilla soft serve with the toppings to fully integrate them (almost like a shake), but without losing the thickness of the soft serve. Pure ice cream magic!
- Ambiance: 4/5
- I (surprisingly?) loved the small town feel of Bentonville & Trash Creamery fit right into that. Also they have an 80s theme to all their creations (Take On Me, Safety Dance, Pour Some Sugar On Me, etc.) – so, that’s fun too.
- As good as normal?: Of course not.
- BUT! Besides Rock Rose, this is the closest we’ve come.
- They’ve got the thick soft serve, smoothness, & flavor variety (though obtained by mixing in topping) we’re looking for! Oh & they have vegan options too!!
- Would go again?: YES
- And ALMOST did go again, except I opted to try out two different ice cream spots in Bentonville instead…
- Overall: 4.5/5