Skip to Content
Sweet Dream Creamery (Bentonville, AR)
Ya know how I said that any physical activity I do requires a treat? This ice cream food truck happened to be right next to the bike shop that I rented a mountain bike from – so, it was fate. (And I was absolutely thinking about ice cream the entire time I was death gripping my mtn bike handle bars…)
- Ordered: Salted Oreo + Lavender Honey
- Flavor: 4/5
- I had really high hopes for both the salted Oreo & the lavender honey, and they were both GOOD (don’t get me wrong) BUT just not AS GOOD as, say, normal would’ve done… (Or maybe I’m just bitter that I won’t get to try normal’s new May menu (WHICH ALSO INCLUDES HONEY LAVENDER))
- Ambiance: 5/5
- This little ice cream food truck & pizza food truck (which I of course got pizza from too) are permanently parked on a little corner of Bentonville (right by the mountain bike shop, which is (of course) right by a trail head). So – they’ve got good things going for them & I was in good company as a lot of fellow bikers seemed to have the same idea of grabbing dinner here after their ride.
- As good as normal?: Of course not.
- But! I’m a sucker for a good ice cream food truck, so Sweet Dream Creamery had that going for it…
- Would go again?: YES
- Overall: 4/5