Skip to Content
La Michoacana (Homestead, FL)
Ok I’ve resolved to write my ice cream reviews IMMEDIATELY since I’m falling way behind on them. (And I can’t have anyone thinking that I’m slacking on the EATING of ice cream. (Just the documenting.))
- Ordered: Mango Crema + Oreo
- Flavor: 4.5/5
- THIS WAS SO GOOD. They serve Mexican style ice cream; so the more fat + less air combo is bound to be a winner. The Mango Crema was absolutely a 5 on the flavor scale: flavorful & dense & delicious. The Oreo was great too – I just forget how good fruit flavors are & was especially blown away by the mango.
- Ambiance: 4/5
- Oh gosh. I actually almost walked out of this store because it was so overwhelming. From the outside it looked like no one was there, but as I walked in a worker handed me a NUMBER & numbers were indeed needed with how crowded it was. (And how disorganized.) But! It seems to work for them. And once my heart rate went back down: I realized I’d survive, made my order & went on my merry way. I’m still giving it a 4 because I think the chaos added to the authenticity…
- As good as normal?: Of course not.
- But honestly this feels wrong to compare to normal.
- Would go again?: YES
- Overall: 4.5/5